WKBW-TV Buffalo

8907
WKBW-TV Buffalo, NY

WKBW-TV Buffalo (Channel 7) is news and general broadcasting station established in 1958. It is ABC affiliated network and owned by E. W. Scripps Company in Buffalo, New York. 7 Broadcast Plaza in Downtown Buffalo is the studio of WKBW-TV (channel 7). Two networks are working under WKBW-TV; one is 7 ABC (general) and other one 7 Eyewitness News (newscasts). The first show aired 59 years ago on 30 November 1958.

Watch WKBW-TV Channel 7 Online Buffalo, NY Live Stream Online

Watch WKBW-TV online from Buffalo, New York for Buffalo, New York News and Weather updates. Apart from local headlines the Channel 7 has for its audiences Traffic reports, contests, Bills with Joe B., AM Buffalo and more. Stream may take a moment to load.
 

 

Slogan

Everywhere

Website

You can see the online streaming of WKBW-TV from its official website.

www.wkbw.com/

History

Buffalo Courier-Express and Sherwin Grossman who was the former owner of WBUF-TV tried to getting allocation for the channel but, it did not happen. The channel 7 allocation competition was continued, and in 1957, Clinton Churchill, owner of radio station WKBW granted the license and said the station will operate as an independent station. The channel 7 allocation competition started, and in 1957, Clinton Churchill, owner of radio station WKBW granted the license and said the station operated as an independent station. But, NBC shut down services for the station, after that channel affiliated with WBUF-TV then ABC affiliate WGR-TV.

In the result of these shuffling, the WKBW-TV is affiliated with ABC as new Buffalo station on 30 November 1958. After merging capital cities in 1986, the ownership met to J. Bruce Llewelyn’s Queen City Broadcasting. In 1993, 45% shares gave to Granite Broadcasting and after that in June 1995, the remaining 55% also acquired by Granite.  E. W. Scripps Company made an announcement on 10 February 2014 that it would purchase WKBW and My Network for $110 million. The sale approved by FCC on 2 May and completed on 16 June.

Availability

                      Digital Availability
WKBW Main Programming Channel 7.1
Laff Channel 7.2
Escape Channel 7.3
Grit Channel 7.4

 

Programming

WKBW (channel 7) provides local, historical, syndicated programming. Some important program description of WKBW given here.

Right This Minute

Right this minute is a video viral show based on a half-hour program. This program has features of serious, offbeat, interviews and stories videos.

Bob’s Burger

Bob’s Burger is an animated sitcom aired on 9 January 2011. It’s a parent and their children stories who run a restaurant.

Live With Kelly And Rayn

Live with Kelly and Rayn is a famous talk show which based on many topics related to married life.

Sr.No Program Category
Local Category
1 Dialling for Dollars TV program
2 Variety Kids Telethon TV fundraising Event
3 Buffalo Bills Football Game show
Historical Category
4 Rocketship 7 Morning TV series
5 The Commander Tom Show Children’s TV Series
6 Off Beat Cinema Horror, fiction and comedy movie
Other Programming
7 A.M. Buffalo News Show
8 Extra Entertainment Newsmagazine
9 Matter of Fact Talk Show
10 7 Eyewitness News at 11 News Show
11 The Proposal Drama Series
12 The Last Defence TV program
13 Right this Minute Video Viral newsmagazine
14 Page Six TV Talk Show
15 Bob’s Burger Animated Sitcom
16 Live with Kelly and Rayn Talk Show
[/expand]